WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Arc Planner Paper Storage Idea

Hello everyone, and happy Sunday to you!  I wanted to give you all a peek at my new storage set up for my Arc Planner supplies.  I had them in several different places, and I decided to consolidate them into one place that was easy to get to and could hold everything.  This is what I came up with.
This is a view of under my work table.  This is where I put the new Sterilite drawers that I bought to put my Arc Planner papers and supplies in.  On the other side of the chair that you can barely see, to the left, is where my desk is.  The drawers are perfectly places so that no matter where I am working on my planner, I can get to it without problem.  
 On top of my drawers is this 12x12 project box, where I keep all of the stickers that I have collected to use with my planner.
 The first drawer, some 8 1/2 x 5 1/2" papers that I have created myself, and from other companies like Uncalendar.
 In the second drawer, are all of my journaling cards and my "Scrappy Tape" that I use with my planner.
 In the third drawer, all of my Arc paper inserts and refills.
 The fourth drawer has all of my collected "odd" sized pieces from Arc, Martha Stewart, Levenger, and Rolodex.
 The fifth drawer is all of my Levenger 8 1/2 x 5 1/2" papers and inserts.
And finally the sixth drawer is for my 8 1/2 x 11" papers that I use for my project planner and my blog planner.

I hope you like this post, and can use it for your own storage needs.  The entire thing cost me $25 (on sale), and it organized my stuff beautifully.  

Stay crafty, and organized, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment