WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Echo Parks "Oh Snap" Part 3: One Sheet Wonder Cards

Last, but not least, I used the rest of the papers and pieces I had to create these cards.  I used a one sheet wonder sheet I found on Pinterest to cut some of the cards, the rest I just started using up what I had.  I made these great generic cards that are so darn cute!  The three on the top are odd sized, so I used my We Are Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board to create envelopes for them.  (The envelopes are under all of the cards, that is the white you are seeing.)

Thanks for looking, and remember to use up all of your scraps!

Stay crafty, my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment