WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Date Night!

At work we have a wonderful lady who's daughter was diagnosed with a brain tumor.  All of us are pooling our resources to have a charity night in their honor, all proceeds are going to help them with the mountain of medical bills that they have.  

We are including movie tickets, and gift certificates for dinner at a local restaurant, along with other things like romantic comedy DVD's, wine, chocolates, and the like.  My "core" is putting together a "Date Night" basket for auction.  One of the things that I was asked to do is to make a sign for the basket.  I created this rosette using Graphic 45's "Curtain Call" paper line.  I also used the Martha Stewart circle edge punch for the rosette and the Tim Holtz filmstrip die to create it.
 I then decided to make an album to include in the basket.  I had leftover papers, so I thought, why not? I used a Teresa Collins cover that I had in my stash.
 I made it very simple to put pictures in it, as I don't know who is going to buy it, and I don't know if they are scrapbookers or not.  A photo will slip right behind the filmstrip, and a photo will tuck under the die cut edges on the black page.

 Some pages have pockets, and I created tags for them.  They are double sided so that 2 pictures can go on each tag.  The word cards are by 7 Gypsies, and the small words are by Tim Holtz.  The flowers are Recollections, and the bling is by Prima.




Stay crafty, my friends!

3 comments:

  1. Your album is just lovely and would be suitable for so many occasions. Hope the charity event is very successful in raising much needed funds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your album is awesome and anyone would be so lucky to recieve it. I hope the funds raised are through the roof for this family will be praying for them. Love your blog and can't wait to see what you post next. Keep up the awesome crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your album is awesome and anyone would be so lucky to recieve it. I hope the funds raised are through the roof for this family will be praying for them. Love your blog and can't wait to see what you post next. Keep up the awesome crafting.

    ReplyDelete