WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, June 28, 2014

"Report Card of Life" Mini Album

 This is another book I made from a kit purchased from "The Button Farm".  I bought it in March of 2011…and just now got around to putting it together.  It was so much fun to do!!!
 I took a few liberties with their patterns, but for the most part, this is what they designed.  I created a pocket with the page on the right, so that I could put a journaling tag behind it.

I created this last page on the left.

This was a fun album to do.  It was simple, as the pages were chipboard covered with patterned paper, so there wasn't any page construction to do.  I had a ton of leftovers as well.  That is one of the things I love about "The Button Farm".  You have plenty of supplies to make their books, and then some leftover!  I used the leftovers to add more embellishments!

Stay crafty, my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice with lots of space to put notes, photos etc.

    ReplyDelete