WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Casey's Baby Album

I made this album for my granddaughter, Casey.  It was fun to make, and easy.  I created this pages each from one 12x12" card stock page.  The flaps on the front of the pages were added separately.  Each page features a large pocket within the page and a pocket on the back of the page.  I added a bunch of mats that fit a 4x6" picture, so that my beautiful Daughter-in-Law can just pick her favorite pictures and put them in the album.
 I have a video slide show on YouTube and I show all of the pages in their entirety, including what's under the flaps on the pages.  Please come check it out!  I'm sorry that I had to blur out Casey's picture, but believe me, she is GORGEOUS!

I only put two pictures in this album, the rest is us to Sarah!

Stay Crafty, My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment