WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Friday, October 3, 2014

A baby album for Trina

 One of my co-workers is expecting a baby in a couple of weeks, and I made this mini album for her.  I made a YouTube video and you can see it here.  I show all of the pages and explain the cool features that I designed for this project.
 I made this album using a box album that I bought a while ago at a Creative Keepsakes Convention.  I believe I got the box album in a "Boxer" booth.  The box had a 5 page accordion album inside.  The front closure of the album can actually have a photo put on it.  I show that in the video.  Inside the lid I wanted another opportunity for photos, so I created a photo book that is adhered to the inside of the lid.
The accordion album has 10 pages total, 9 of which have a photo mat for pictures.  The video will show more details of the album…please go and check it out.

I used DCWV papers for the album, and I love how it turned out.

Stay crafty, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment