WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, January 24, 2015

My Fauxdori Insert

 This is super simple, but I thought I would share…I made a Fauxdori for myself, and wanted to make an insert that had flip out pages.  This is what I did.  I took an 8 1/2" x 11" paper, and on the 11" side I did the following:
 Score at 4 1/4"
Score at 7 3/4"
Fold like so, so that the 4 1/4" panel is on one side and the shorter panel folds into the center.
 I layered them so that they alternated, like in the above picture.
 I got my handy-dandy long arm power stapler (That I LOVE and highly recommend you get if you don't have one), and stapled in the fold line.  The red stop make the staple line perfectly lined up.
Then just insert into your Fauxdori and enjoy your new notebook!
Stay crafty and organized, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment