WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

January Planner Pages

I know, I'm late.  I am trying really hard to get these posts out on time, but I get busy with other posts, and then I forget to post them, and they get late.  SORRY!  :)  I hope you enjoy these pages.
I am having a hard time this month with coming up with ways to decorate my planner.  This one focused on Teresa Collins stickers.
 On this layout, I used the stickers, and made my own check box stickers that I colored with my Copic markers.  It turned out ok.  I have also been trying some new layouts for my notes side of the page.
 This week, I had no clue what to do.  Ugh.  I'm in a planner rut.
 I was started to get sick at the end of this week.  I had tried another layout for the notes side, and quickly decided that I didn't like it.
On this page I found some printables off of the website GPP Street Team.  I didn't use the page so much, because I ended up in the hospital.  Ugh.  I am doing OK.  I'm home and healing.  Maybe part of my planner funk was that I was getting sick and not knowing it yet.  Hopefully February will be a lot more fun.

Stay crafty, my friends!

3 comments:

  1. It is so interesting how opinions differ. I think your pages look great, but I understand what you're saying when you don't happen to be happy with them. I'm suspecting that it definitely had to do with you not feeling well. I hope you are feeling much better by the time you're reading this, and that you continue to get better. Take care, Linda E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your planner is amazing! Do you sell you planner pages?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate it. I am feeling better, and am doing fine now. Thanks for the kind words.

    Cindy, thanks to you as well for stopping by. I thank you for your comments. To answer your question, no I don't sell them. I made these custom for myself to fit my needs. I'm sorry! :)

    I hope you both have an excellent day!

    ReplyDelete