WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Recipe Books

Hi all!  I just wanted to share with you the recipe books I made from a kit I bought from the Creating Keepsakes convention.  It is super cute, and was super easy to put together.  I know what you are thinking, I have enough recipe books.  But really, this girl can not have too many!!
 There are 4 dividers.
 Each section has three recipe card holders.  They were originally 3 sections tall.  You were instructed to cut off one section to make it fit into the album.  I'll show you what I did with those at the end of the post.
 Cute!
 Love it!
 My favorite section of any recipe book!
 I had leftover papers, so I decided to make a mini recipe book.  I had 12 of the dividers that I cut off, so I just put them into a mini book.
I could theme this, or fill it with my favorite recipes and give it to a friend or relative.  It's simple but very cute.  It could hold 24 recipes, or even 12 recipes with photos of the food item!

Stay crafty, my friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment