WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, March 14, 2015

My desk calendar holder redo

I got this calendar at Bi Mart, on sale, since it is already February.  It has a ton of cool crochet projects, and I love to crochet…so it was a no-brainer, I had to buy it.
 The only problem was that the packaging was supposed to be the holder, and it wasn't very pretty.  I can fix that!
 I measured the original container, and remade one of chipboard.  I covered it with black paper and then with some scraps of Graphic 45's Communique paper line, and then added the Graphic 45 drawer pull.
 It is soooooo much prettier!

And now, it is going to sit on my desk, tell me the date, and inspire some creativity with yarn and thread!

Stay crafty, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment