WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Mini Mailbox

I saw a mailbox made by In My Blue Room Designs, and remembered I had something similar in my stash. She inspired me so much that I had to make one for myself.

 I don't remember where I got the mailbox, or how long I've had it.  The pedestal it is on is a ribbon holder that I got quite a while ago as well.  I used to store my Washi tape on them (I have several) until my stash outgrew my holders.  I used Graphic 45 papers Sweet Sentiments papers.  I also used lace from my stash.  The brad holding the flag on is by The Girls Paperie.
 I had the metal butterfly from Michael's, and bling by Recollections.

I used a variety of flowers for the base of the pedestal, including 7 Gypsies leaves, and flowers from Prima, Petaloo, and Recollections.

Thanks for looking.  I hope you liked this idea.

Stay crafty, my friends.

1 comment:

  1. This is very sweet and the colours and embellishments suit it very well.

    ReplyDelete