WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Storage Solution for my Cricut Cartridges

I don't know about you, but I have a Cricut, a Gypsy, AND a Silhouette.  (Not to mention the manual paper punching/cutting tools in my stash!)  I needed a better way to store my cartridges.  I was on Pinterest and found an idea, so I adopted it for my own purposes.

Here is the original idea that got me started.  

 Here is my adaptation of that idea.  I made my own little boxes for my cartridges.  The funny thing is that I used my Silhouette to do it, not my Cricut.  Is that sacrilegious?  I don't have near as many cartridges as some do, but for what I have, this worked great.  The drawer is in a kitchen microwave cart that I am using in my craft room.  On the top shelf is my TV.  On the shelf above the drawer shown is my DVD player, and two of my smaller Xyron sticker makers.  Then this drawer, which fit my cartridge collection perfectly.
 In the cupboard under the drawer are my Gypsy machine, Xyron refills, my large Xyron, my Dreamcutz machine, and my Your Story book maker and laminator.
Right next to that is my desk from Ikea.  I organized the drawers to hold my laminating and book making stuff on the left, and my Cricut and Silhouette stuff on the right.  And, on top of the desk are my machines.   Everything is all in one place and works well for me.

Thanks for looking, and stay crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment