WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, May 23, 2015

"A Documented Life" Mini Album Kit by Teresa Collins

I have had this kit in my stash for several years.  I "found" it again when I was reorganizing, and thought that I should just put it together.  I gathered my gear and went to work.  There are a lot of pictures in this post.  Hopefully you won't get bored!  I never follow the directions as written.  I added and changed a bit of stuff to suit my likes.  I hope you like it too.  I'll have a list of supplies I used at the end of this post.
I raided my stash and made this charm for the binding.

 I added some extra tags to the base kit.  I liked them.




 I used the title of a paper "Notations" as a label for this page.


 I had these 6x6" pages in my stash and decided that they needed to be added to this book.  I actually used three of Teresa Collins' lines of products in this project.











There are a lot of pages in this album, but I am going to have so much fun filling it up.  What do you think?

Kit:  Documented, by Teresa Collins.
Paper lines added:  Journal-it; Notations; and Hello, my name is.
The charm used:  7 Gypsies crystal; Tim Holtz pearl, bird, crown, clasp and jump rings; and a
                             Teresa Collins clock.
Bling:  K and Co., MAMBI, and Michael's.

Stay crafty, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment