WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Fun Days Mini Album

Here is another half done stashed project that I finally finished.  I made this album a long long time ago.   The video was done in 2009, so I assume that's when I did the book.   I had the "bones" of the book done, meaning the base, pages covered and the tags made.  The book is a paper bag book, vertical style.  I did the decorations tonight.

I got the tutorial for this book from Kathryn Krieger on YouTube.  Her tutorial that is used is here.

I raided my stash of stuff and finished it tonight.  The original papers were by Chatter Box, the "Fabulous" collection.  I did use one page from DCWV.  I had the letter and felt stickers from that line as well.  I added the cover flowers (by Recollections), and the bling by ZVA.  The chipboard letters were by Chatterbox.  Here are the rest of the pages.

 This will make a cute album to cover a weekend of fun.
 Each bag has a tag, and each tag is double sided.


 I added little felt stickers to the tags at the finger pull spots.
I used some fun "suede" like paper that I got from JoAnn's for the spine cover of the book.  I used a Fiskars punch to edge it.

Thanks for looking.  It feels good to get this out of my pile of unfinished stuff to do!!

Stay crafty, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment