WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Planner PDF'S!!!



Hey everybody!!  I FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY figured out how to get a PDF on the blog so that I can give you stuff!!!  WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!

I was asked by Pammie Wong (Thank you for stopping by) if I could share my layout for my August pages for my Create 365 Happy Planner.  I finally figured it out, how to add pdf files to a post!!!  It only took me how many years???  Wait, don't answer that.  I'm just thankful I figured it out.

Now this page is made for my schedule, and I created bigger boxes for Sunday, Wednesday and Saturday because those are my days off, and I do more scheduling on those days.  The file also has the SMTWTFS on the weekly grid, and the numbers are blank.  I also had changed the days of the week to only be abbreviations and removed the boxes.  So it isn't exactly as it shows in the picture below because I tweaked it a bit, but it is the same layout.  

A few things to note.  The file I created is made with the Happy Planner page size in mind.  If you print it out for a letter size page, you will have to cut it out on all four sides (because the image will be centered on an 8.5 x 11" page) to make it the size you need for the planner.  If you create a custom page size like I did for a Happy Planner (which is 6.88 x 9.25 inches) it will print out so that you only have to cut two sides of the paper to get the proper proportions for your planner.  You could also cut paper of size before you print in Happy Planner mode (cut the paper at 6 7/8 x 9 1/4) before you print, then select your custom page size before printing.  If you want double sided pages like I use, then 
CUT YOUR PAGES FIRST BEFORE PRINTING ON THEM, so that they will all be properly centered.  


See the PDF for my personal weekly layout!

Please check out the link, and let me know how it works. Remember, this is my first try, and I am so excited I figured it out.  I'll be able to do so much more now.  YIPEE!!!  

Stay crafty, my friends!!

1 comment: