WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

A Birthday Card for My Nephew, Max

 Ok, so it's a box really, but it is for my nephew's birthday.  I made it using a file I got from Silhouette, and it worked out beautifully!
 It opens up and has a slot for a gift card to be put in.  I made a little banner in the lid to write a little message.
In the slot I put a coin envelope that I decorated, and later wrote another message on it.  I tucked in his birthday money, and put it in the box.  I tied it shut with a ribbon in a dark green that looked wonderful with this papers color scheme.

If you have a Silhouette this cut file was great.  I highly recommend it.

Stay crafty, my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous idea for a card and combines a gift as well. Hope your nephew enjoyed his birthday.

    ReplyDelete