WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, September 19, 2015

August Planner Pages and a Wonderful Pen Find!!!

 Well, I know it's September, and I know I'm late, but here they are, my August pages.  I just wanted to share with you how I am altering my Create 365 Happy Planner and using it to suit my needs.  Above is the monthly planner, filled out.  I am trying to be better about writing down my work hours, so this seems to be a good spot for that.
 On the back of the calendar are the start of the planner's vertical planner pages.  I don't like that format.  It just doesn't work for me.  So, I used a little washi tape and covered the headings, I also used a bit of graph paper to cover the day headings.  I was thinking I would use this for some sort of something.  However, I didn't.  I haven't figured out what to use it for yet.
 The dashboard is cool, a look ahead to see what you need to get done to prepare for the next month as well.
 Again, I covered the weekly page with graph paper and washi.  Maybe I'll figure out what to do with it.
 My pages.  I did write a post and include a link for one of my wonderful readers to print out this format for your own use.  (Yes, I did figure out how to do it!!)  I used my usual stash of stickers to decorate the pages, along with MAMBI's number stickers that come with the expansion pack.
 Another week...
 And another...
 And another...
I really like my own format…so I just print it in the size that fits this planner format.  I do love the bigger pages…more room to write and decorate.

I did have some problems with the stickers that MAMBI sells.  I could NOT find a permanent marker that would not smudge on them.  I tried several kinds, and had given up that I could use these stickers in my planner without using scissors to them, but I tried yet another permanent marker and it WORKED!

I found these in the craft section at my local Fred Meyer.  I have no idea who else sells them, but they write on the MAMBI stickers beautifully and do not smudge at all!!  YAY!!  Yes, sometimes it is the little things…pens that write well and work like they are supposed to make me happy.

That's all for today…Stay organized, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment