WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, September 26, 2015

It's Halloween Time!!!

OMG!!!! My favorite time of year is near and I am getting ready for it early!  I found out that my daughter and her family will be visiting and I have to get ready.  I can't wait, all of my kids and grandkids will be here in the same house for Halloween!!!  I'm so excited, can you tell?

 So speaking of time…I bought this pattern a couple of years ago, and never made it.  This year is the year.  I decided to tackle this project and I am glad I did!!!
 My dining room (now that I have one) is going to be all decked out, and this little beauty will be sitting in the corner of it.  I love how it turned out!!
 The top portion is the clock box and it really does work.  I LOVE THIS!!!  I think, yes, I really think that I need to make another one for Christmas…yes, I do.
 The mid section houses the pendulum.
 The bottom portion is the tombstone box, which houses a mini album.  The pattern for the mini album comes with the clock tutorial.  I made a closure with some grunge board and magnets.  I embossed them with silver and used Stickles to put in the "nail" holes.
Here is a picture of inside the box.  I decorated the clock with a few spiders, mice and a skeleton. I went into my stash and found the flowers.  As a matter of fact, I was able to raid my stash and I was able to make this only having to buy the clock to finish it.

Here is a list of the products I used:

Papers:  Recollections and Paper Accents
Bling, Mice, Spiders, skeleton:  Unknown
Sticker Die Cut:  Recollections
Knob:  7 Gypsies
Flowers:  Petaloo, Recollections
Stickles:  Ranger

Stay spooky my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment